I. Counselling / Interview will be conducted for the eligible candiddates selected based on General Aptitude Test at Kumar B.Ed College, Dhanbad.
II. Selection of Candidates shall be made strictly as per the rules of college and guidelines of University.
III. No candidates can claim admission as a matter of right.
IV. The qualified candidates are required to take admission within a week after the publication of merit list.
The Following documents are required at the time of interview and admission
1) Three Passport size photographs (Write your name, entrance test No. on back)
2) Proof of date of Birth (Secondary School certificate)
3) Certificates and mark sheets of the matriculation, intermediate, graduation and post- graduation (if done)
4) Original College Leaving Certificates / University Leaving Certificate.
5) Original Character Certificates
6) Original Migration Certificates (For students seeking admission from another university)
7) Caste Certificates (SC/ ST/ OBC) from competent authority for candidates seeking admission on reserve quota if any.
(All academic certificates in original are required for verification at the time of Interview)
According to NCTE rules Students can not go for any kind courses other than B.Ed. after getting admission. It is unlawful (strictly not allowed) to sit for any examination of state services, private services, or any other University or board after the admission in B.Ed. Programme. In case anyone found guilty the admission will be cancelled from the immediate effect. Any candidate employed in any state services of any other kind of job will have to submit the releasing/ Leave order from head of concerned organization at the time of admission.